Monday, October 25, 2010

Things I love... #4

I wish I had the patience to persist with a new hobby; in particular I'd love to be able to sew.

Look at all these wonderful fabrics I could play with...

Helicopter Grey
Tegan Rose Wrens Red on Natural Hemp Cotton

Zanzabelle Green
Woodland Chain Blue Organic Cotton
Rose Charcoal
Kangaroo Paw Chalk
Karaka
Balloons Over Paris Grey
Trefle Mushrooms Black
Alice in Wonderland
Free as a Bird Blue
Ooh La La Red

These fabrics and many more (I feel another list of favourites coming up) are available from Duckcloth.

This list was inspired by range of fabrics seen at BHG Live (I told you it wasn't ALL bad!)

Kindest Wishes,
AJ

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had time and the skill to sew too! so love the fabric - I could have so much fun - if only I knew what I was doing :)

    ReplyDelete