Monday, November 15, 2010

My Dream House... #1

Recently I've started daydreaming about the day we buy our own house; I'm really craving the freedom of being able to do whatever we want to out home. I'm going to post about things as I come across them and save them on the My Dream House Page...

Where better to start than a bathroom?







































I love the openness of this bathroom, minimalism however is not really my thing.

I imagine the people who really live in this bathroom use the recess in the (left-side) wall to house their shampoos, bubble baths and other such essentials. It would look beautiful with some coloured glass bottles in the recess and very romantic filled with a variety of different sized candles.

I love that the bath can be "allowed" to overflow as it's in the back of the shower space and that it wouldn't matter if the kids splashed water everywhere because you don't have to walk through the splash-zone to get to the handbasin.

I hope it's a heated floor because I spy an exhaust fan but no heater.

I wonder if the towel rails are out of shot or if the people who live here dress in their bedrooms (or do they have change rooms?) Is there a toilet out of shot too?

(Photo from Come Over Sunday.)


This list was inspired by daydreaming.

Kindest Wishes,
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment