Sunday, November 14, 2010

'Cause we all have wings...

As long as I can remember I've always been fascinated by flight; I've always loved aeroplanes and birds.

I don't know where this love began, my parents had a pet Rosella when I was a babe and sometime before I was two my Dad enlisted with the RAAF. His first posting was to the airbase at Richmond, NSW. Either or neither of these things could've been an influence in my love of all things flying.


I think "Never Tear Us Apart" was the first INXS song I heard, it was definitely one of the first songs I really heard, the lyrics spoke to me, especially those two lines: cause we all have wings, but some of us don't know why. They seem kind of out of place in the song but I always felt like they were there just for me. We all have wings, we can all fly, we just have to know why, to understand ourselves to be able to fly.


I want to fly. One day, I will fly.



This post was inspired by the desire for freedom.

Kindest Wishes,
AJ

(Graphics used in this post were sourced from The Graphics Fairy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment