Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mark My Place


Here's a little insight into me and some of my favourite things...

I love to read. This is the book I'm currently reading Kate Morton's, The Distant Hours. Okay, I've only read the first paragraph so far but I just know I'm going to love this book, Morton's previous books The Shifting Fog and The Forgotten Garden were fantastic. I usually guess the end of drama/thriller type books but Kate kept me guessing right until the end, just when I thought I had the plot sorted another twist was thrown in my path. This book has extra value because Rhiannan got it for me for Christmas. The bookmark was also a gift, from my lovely niece; I love practical and beautiful gifts, they remind me of the gift giver every time I use them.

I love my camera kit (the lens pictured is not necessarily my favourite but a representation of the whole.) I'm only a beginner we all know that but I love learning and I love trying new things with my camera, like this still life shot. I've enrolled in a photography course, you might see a great improvement in my shots in the near future. I surely hope so!


Specs:
Canon EOS 400D
1/30s
f/5.0
50mm
ISO 100

1 comment:

  1. I quite like this photo....the colours are bright and vibrant, the objects within it are eclectic but have significance. Love it.

    ReplyDelete