Friday, January 7, 2011

Shhh - it's a Secret...



For a while, a couple of months ago, R's best friend would came over R would say to me "can we go to our secret cubby house thing down at the river?" Off they'd go and they'd be down there for hours sometimes (always with a phone for safety.)

This afternoon R said "oh, I can show you our secret thing. It's not really a cubby house." Then as she showed Djr and I this secret place she said "It's not even really that secret, people fish here sometimes."

Now I'm sharing the secret with you. I never really had a "secret place" as a child so I used to climb trees a lot (in particular a large mango tree in our Far North Queensland backyard) to escape the world.

Did you have a secret place? I'd love to hear about it...

Specs:
Canon EOS 400D
1/250s
f/4.0
75.0mm
ISO 800

No comments:

Post a Comment