Monday, January 17, 2011

Pay It Forward - 2011

EEP! Pay what forward? What am I going to pay forward?

The most recent Pay It Forward I'd seen was at A Peek Over the Fence and I held onto that post in my browser and let it sit in the background of my web usage over the past couple of days and this (very early) morning I finally came to a realisation that the old saying "you get what you give" is spot on, I can't expect to get much from blogging nor from the blogging community if I'm not blogging consistently and not participating in the community. So I'm going to do it, straight in at the deep end, head first...


"I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here.
To be eligible, you must repost this message (and comment here to let me know you have), offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by you, and it must be sent to your 5 giftees sometime in 2011. Ready, set, GO! (C'mon, you KNOW you want to!)


My Pay it Forward gifts are likely to be of the paper/card kind; perhaps a set of gifts cards, thank you cards or note cards or maybe I'll stitch something, 'though that is an art that requires a lot of time and dedication on my part (I'm easily distracted) and yields little in the results department.Let's wait and see what the year brings...

(Fingers crossed now surely someone would like to have something made by me?)



3 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking this up! I have started to feel much more positive about this, I've started to get some ideas and am actually a teeny bit excited. I hope you start to feel the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you on board Rose. Thank you -xxx-

    ReplyDelete